VERY IMPORTANT: Watch the 6-Step Training Video at the bottom of this post BEFORE you start to Build your Business!!!
Step One, when it comes to gathering consultants is to make a list of everyone you know. It is very important to have this written list. You’re contact list in your cell phone doesn’t count!
Who’s on this List?
- Friends and Family
- People from work
- Business people
- Successful people
- Everyone you know and come into contact with
Don’t pre-judge anyone!
This list will continually grow as you meet new people.
DO NOT have the attitude that your goal is to sign people up. If you have that attitude then you are going to try to convince people about why they should get started with the business. You’re going to confuse & chase people away and they will never even get to see the presentation. (Someone did this to me before I started the business & now they are losing out on all the money my team brings in.)
You’re ONLY goal is to get the Presentation in front of everyone you know and everyone who you come into contact with.
Your only thought should be….
….“What is the best way that I can get the Presentation in front of him/her?”
You can do this by:
- Bringing them to a Live Presentation/Local Meeting and having a leader at the presentation answer their questions
- In-Home Presentation with one of the leaders from your team
- Two-on-One Presentation with a leader from your team
- One-on-One Presentation and then getting them on a 3-way call from a leader on your team
- Showing the DVD presentation and then getting them on a 3-way call from a leader on your team
- Having them watch the videos on your website and then getting them on a 3-way call from a leader on your team
- Success From Home Magazine w/ DVD
When trying to get someone to see a presentation, a brief invitation is all that’s needed.
A Few Rules To Live By:
- The less you say, the more you make
- The more you say, the less you make
- Don’t confuse the invitation for the presentation
Brief Invitation (should be 3 minutes or less):
- Ask for an Opinion
- Ask the 3 Questions:
- How many people do you know that use electricity or natural gas?
- How many of those people do you think would like to pay less for it or even get it for free?
- How would you like to earn a residual income and potentially thousands of dollars in bonuses just by referring people to that offer?
- Remember NOT to try and explain the business. This is an invitation ONLY!
If you can get the presentation in front of someone without them even knowing what they are about to see, this is good too. That is actually how I seen the presentation. I thought I was going to my friend’s store after-closing for a get-together and when I got to the store there was a projector screen and chairs. I wasn’t looking for another way to make money at the time, so it was a good thing he got it in front of me the way he did… for me & him! He hit the lotto the day I joined his team!!
On the flipside…
A couple years before I joined the business, another one of my friends tried to talk me into going to a presentation by trying to explain the business to me and telling me that I would make a ton of money. Again, I wasn’t looking for another way to make money at the time and never went to a presentation with him. He threw away the winning lottery ticket by not getting me on his team. He was on a team that didn’t have our “Proven System” and did the business all wrong until he finally got frustrated and quit.
After they see the presentation there are 3 types of people:
- I’m ready to get started-> Don’t say another word and sign them up immediately!
- I’m interested, but I have some questions 1st.-> Get them on a 3-way call right away with one of your team leaders!
- It’s not for me-> Thank them for taking a look and sign them up as a customer.
Whenever you get a “YES”, that’s Great! If you get a “No”,that’s still Great!” You got it in front of them. It’s a numbers game. The more you show the presentation, the more you “YES’s” you will get, and the more money you will make. You need to get “NO’s” to get to the “YES’s”, but if you are not showing the business this will never happen.
The most successful people are the ones who show the presentation the most!
Watch the video below to learn how to build your business successfully from our Proven System. The training is given by my partner and mentor, Ray Montie. He is the #4 Income Earner in the business. He is a Multi-Millionaire solely from this business. If you decide to join the team you not only get my help and mentoring skills to build your business, but you also get Ray and all the successful leaders in between.